Friday, July 6, 2007

I'm fine, On holiday




This holiday, I have been many places and have a lot of activities. Last Sunday we (Aey,Tugky, Pookkie, Naoka, Ja Young, Jack, Jacky, Satoko) went to Adelaide Fastival, st Peter church and Botanic Garden. And then Monday, I played soccer with Modbury player at Modbury soccer club, we had a friendly match. It's a fantastic experience and my first time to play soccer in Australia and I hope I'll play with them again. Next, we (Aey, Tugky, Pookkie, Naoka, Satoko) went to Hahndorf on Tuesday. It's a very peace village and had friendly people. We went to a strawberry farm but the best season is Oct to May so we missed haha. However we had a German meal that very tasty and a bit expensive. Next, we (Aey,Tugky, Pookkie, Naoka, Saka, Jacky, Satoko, Maria, Maria's friend and Tugky's friends) had a party at Tugky's house on Wednesday. We had Thai foods so I was really full and I hope everyone will like our Thai foods. The last, we (Chloe, Hanah, Betty, Ellie, Naoka, Kei, Andy and Hugo) went to Adelaide Zoo on Thursday. It's enjoyable time and we were lucky because the weather was fine. I saw many animals that I have never seen in Thailand. I took many pictures and I was really tired. Whatever, this holiday was a pleasant time. This is the life and enjoy yourself!!!

No comments: