Sunday, July 15, 2007

On a weekend

g'night everyone.
I now change class to GEAP4 so it's means I'm improving, isn't it. I have finished 5 weeks and after next 5 weeks, I'll join in PEP for about 20 weeks.
On Saturday, I went to Adelaide hill with Hanah, Hanah's host, Aey and Chloe. Hanah's host was very kind to us. I was very happy and funny and I also want to say thank you once again. For today, I went to Glenelg with Aey, Tugky, Pookkie. We met many little children. They're really cute. At Glenelg, it was quite cold and windy but it was really nice. We looked around Glenelg and had lunch. Fortunately, today is a nice day but not quite good to take a picture because it's cloudy. By the way, I'm going to a new building tomorrow and I must wake up early. Therefore g'night and sweet dream.

No comments: