Sunday, July 29, 2007

My busy weekend

Hi....
I was busy in this weekend. On Saturday, I watched my host's son played soccer, so I had to woke up in early morning. Then we went to buy something in Three Tea Plaza. After that we went to Barossa valley and my host got two wine bottles. After dinner, I played the guitar and sing song with my host. Then I watched two DVDs, so I went to bed late. Unfortunately, I had to woke up in early morning again because I had an appointment with my friends. We went to Thai temple because today is Ah-sa-ra-ha-bu-sha day. The day that Buddha made a speech about doctrine. After the temple, I played soccer in the park near by Green Hill Road. Therefore now I am very tired. Anyway, I have an oral presentation probably on Tuesday, so see you then.
Have a good night....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.